– Accepts 850nm peak wavelength infrared light sources enabling Day&Night surveillance.
– This is a highly sensitive camera with minimum scene illumination,ensuring good quality images in low light environments.
– When using manual or fi xed iris lenses, the electronic shutter function controls the amount of light captured by the CCD by altering the shutter speed between 1/50(1/60)~100,000 of a second.
– Subjects lit from behind can be automatically enhanced through DSP control of the iris and shutter speeds, compensating for poorly illuminated scenes.
– Refi ning captured image outlines for a sharper video image.
– Automatically tracks the changes in the color temperature, and adjusts the white balance. The color temperature ranging from 2000K to 18000K.
– DC Auto Iris lens can be used.
– Built-in highly sensitive capacitive microphone allows settng up of audio monitoring system.
– Use this ring to adjusts the back-focal distance or picture focus.