- Gigantara CCTV Cirebon – HP 1405 Small Office Switch Series consists of plug-and-play unmanaged 5-, 8-, and 16-port Layer 2 switches designed for small offices, in both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet configurations. The switches are preconfigured for fast, easy installation, with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling.They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation and automatic cable type detection (MDI/MDIX). They are Class B certified and approved for both business and home office locations.
Version 2 5- and 8-port models have energy-saving features such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port powerdown. All models are fanless for quiet and “green” operation, and are designed for high reliability, long life, low power consumption, and low total cost of ownership.
These switches come with a 3-year warranty, covering unit and adapter, and 3-year access to HP phone support.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Gigantara CCTV Cirebon – IEEE 802.1p prioritization with DSCP: v2 devices deliver data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic using Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP)
- Gigantara CCTV Cirebon – Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
- Jumbo packet support (Gigabit Ethernet models only): supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers
- Mini-Jumbo packet support (Fast Ethernet models only): supports up to 1.5K-byte or 2K-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers
- Gigantara CCTV Cirebon – Half-/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
Ease of use
- Gigantara CCTV Cirebon – Flow control: helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation
- Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?